All internal and external state program areas shall be included in the three (3) year review process. A new area shall be added in Phase 1 (Implementation). Each internal and external area is assigned a phase number, (i.e., Phase 1, Phase 2 or Phase 3). Each phase is a one year period corresponding with the fiscal year of the Minnesota Women of Today. Each program follows the process indicated for that phase and at the end of the fiscal year rolls to the next phase in the model.
- Phase 1 - Implementation: Implement any recommendations and/or eliminate programs or portions of programs.
- Phase 2 - Extension: Continue the program as it stands with any recommendations carried forward to Phase 3. With limited exceptions, recommendations will not be considered until Phase 3. This phase allows the organization to look at the program as it stands and not change it in any major ways.
- Phase 3 - Evaluation: Evaluate the programming area and finalize the recommendations to be presented at Winter State. Included in the evaluation process should be the current program manager, the previous program manager, the Executive Director, State President, the appropriate Vice President, and the appropriate past Vice President and Chairman of the Board. All approved changes would take effect at the start of the next fiscal year (Phase 1), remain in effect through Phase 2 and then be reviewed in Phase 3.
This allows any changes a two-year trial to see if they are needed in this program area.
There are 3 Programming Areas are being evaluated at this time.
- Program Evaluation: Public Relations
- Program Evaluation: Youth of Today
- Program Evaluation: NEWSLET